I had a very nice Sunday with Mr El-Salvadore. I met this guy at Manacle last night. I was so drunk and a bit stoned with the cookies I had at Mark's theme party. Earlier, David came to Bondi for surfing, and then he came to see me and I showed him my costume for the night (Turkish pimp: white trousers, black shirt, black curly big wig-the picture would have been complete with a golden necklace and rings but I dont have such accessories). Later on I went with David to his place, he took a shower, and put on hos cowboy costume while I was looking at the photos he took in Mongolia - looks like a wonderful place, serene, minimal and comforting scenes of land. Then we caught up with Mr dating advisor (MrDA) to have dinner in this Indian restaurant. I started drinking there while MrDA told us about his Thailand stories. I was pretty relaxed after 2 glasses, then went on drinking Sangria at Mark's party, met two gay couples, no potential flirt/pick up material, so after midnight I decided to go to Manacle on my own. I was really tired and drunk but having another beer at Manacle cant do any harm right?
Standing sipping my beer and checking out people. My perception is slowed down, drinking my beer seem to take two hours. Three guys on my right, one is checking me out i can tell. I look towards them, he comes next to me and we start chatting. I meet his friends, but I have hard time remembering their names. My short-term memory span is 30 seconds, I have to repeat their names internally, from left to right, to remember. After some time, he wants me to come to Phoenix with them, then asks for my number and I say well we re going to be in the same club for the rest of the night, so you dont need my number do you? ok I accept I become a bit cocky when I m drunk. We went there, started dancing, then I realized that I dont remember the name of this guy. But even he tells me I forget it in the next 30 seconds so what s the use. I ask him if we re going to sleep together tonight, he says yes. I ask why he doesnt kiss me, he says he s waiting for the right time. I become more excited about this guy. The right moment comes in an unexpected moment, and he kisses very passionately. We came to my place, had a good one, then towards noon walked down to Bondi beach had lunch and spend the rest of the day there, with lots of city to surfers. Stream of people walking up and down, people everywhere. We spend some time with two of my friends (he got along with them well, so that s positive), then had a beer, then lay down on the beach. Realxing day overall. Nice chat, comfortable man and very horny all the time. Hard to handle for me, someone who is continously horny around me, I feel kind of uncomfortable, thinking that all our activities/shared time will end up with sex. it turns me off when I think about sex so much, it is better to have it without predicting. About Eden: He s well educated, well travelled, well brought up and well groomed. He barrowed a t-shirt, my junper and my shoes to go out for the day (that was too intimate for me, but I could not say no, plus he gave me no other choice), he likes to hug and kiss and be physically close but it is too intense for me to have this kind of a relationhsip with someone I picked up the night before. I felt like we were already in a relationship, and that scared me off. The intense intimacy also freaked me out. I have had a Latino BF 3 years ago, so I know that Latinos do not tend to calm down later on, what you see first day continues pretty much the same for the lifetime of the relationship. What I have experienced today was the emotional intensity and personal boundaries loosening up. yes I know for intimacy to occur, boundaries have to be opened up, but then it was difficult for me to put the boundaries back again with this guy. Eden wanted to be closer, to be more intimate, and to stay with me more and share my sunday with me. He was doing it in a very sweet way and with a personality, so it was hard to reject him. I struggled to say NO to him, and this mainly freaked me out. These feelings reminded the hard/unbalanced/intense times I had with my ex Latino, so I freaked out once more. Eden is not my ex, he s a new person, and he does not deserve my pre-judgments but still I could not help it. He took my jumper with him and said that he s going to return it soon. Another chance to catch up I guess :)) After he left I cooked for myself and watched the Australian Idol. I was amazed by how the judges decide about people in the first 10 seconds. So I thought it is possible to foresee and realize quickly what will work and what wont. I reckon it wont work with Eden. Next time I will have to explain him that we should be friends if he doesnt mind being my friend (considering that he will think of sex all the time when I m around, this may not work very well, we ll see).
Monday, August 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
us latinos are not that bad mate! sounds like a lovely way to spend a Sunday. Latinos are good kissers!
Post a Comment