Here s my astrology for the day:
"Idle chatter just wastes your time and is a drain on your emotional resources. For you it's all about taking action, not just flapping your gums. Figure out a way to say what's needed. Learn to follow through"
So true, absolutely true. I ve been chatting on msn a really hot guy (Turkish) who I ve found thru Gaydar. He s been in Sydney for 7 years, he s very very well educated, well travelled, and looks fit and very sexy in the pictures. He is sick of living in AU, he feels a bit lonely, he wants passion and love and mediterrenean guys! I told him to go and live in Barcelona, and that I was there in July, and that it is a fantastic city, which has the passion, history, culture, style, beaches, amazing food and beatiful weather. He said he decided on a career change and working towards it now, he was not happy at all, and I was continously criticising and challenging him for his decisions (as I do most frequently -- annoying!). So he got frustrated at one point and told me that I ve been negative about his life! Was I ever negative? I said you gave me the clues, "it wasnt hard to figure out you re not happy here". So there was this tension and draining conversation which went nowhere (I thought)at least nowhere near a meet-up, hang out or sex. Today he says hi, and tells me that he decided to go and live in Spain. He said he s been looking for language school and so on and so forth. I was almost getting drown in the conversation, then I remembered last time - how I was emotionally drained - so I told him that I totally support his decision, but "I have to go and finish my paper" so I did. I feel lighter. The idle chatter was ignored -despite he s very handsome and sexy! I love reading my astrology for the day, they tell me exactly what to do:))
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are too hard on yourself...ease up. If you want someone to love you...you must love yourself first...
Post a Comment