Tuesday, August 22, 2006

lonely


I feel lonely today. Horny and lonely :)) one follows the other. I took this picture in Fiji, although the photo looks quiet and lonely I was not feeling it when I was there. It s not about having people around or not. It s about whether they like me or not. or it is about whether I like me or not. Some days I like me a lot, some days I relapse into my past feelings, not liking myself, and criticising me a lot. When it s the case, I criticise people as well, then they run away, and I feel lonely. Probably not because they ran away but because I end up not liking myself for criticising so much (both myself and others). Ah I am so dramatic today. I d better watch TV.

1 comment:

Single Guy said...

we all feel lonely....and horny at times!!! Maybe you should invite someone over so you get some relief from both of those feelings. Good that you have pics