skip to main | skip to sidebar

This is the journey

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

How do you feel when your internet explorer is locked when you re writing your blog. I had to terminate it and loose everything I wrote. I ve got no motivation to write it again.
Posted by Zafer Bilda at 11:01 pm

1 comment:

Single Guy said...

that happens to me all the time and it is so frustrating!

1:40 pm

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (11)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2006 (55)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ▼  August (12)
      • Loved my ex
      • Surf and life lesson
      • the idle chatter
      • having a child?
      • lonely
      • Karma
      • Some serious talk and Good videos
      • Mr El Salvadore
      • How do you feel when your internet explorer is loc...
      • Living with people
      • in Fiji
      • In Chicago
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (10)

The blogs I read

  • Downunderpants
  • R*yan
  • Single Guy
  • Aussielicious
  • Gav 25