I am still strict on my diet, no carbs for lunch and dinner. Morning exercise, I havent been dedicated, cause I cannot drag myself out of the bed. For the last 3 weeks, I wake up at 6am and start working. I get a lot of work done by noon that is usually paper writing. Then I was running between UTS and Sydney Uni, because I had to submit the final version of my thesis to USYD, and deal with data collection of a new project at UTS. I started making demos of a software, it s a company in Germany and they show me as representative in Australia, for selling their product. If any institution buys the software I will get some percentage of the total price. It is a good deal, if I am able to sell a couple of licences. I ve been going to my NLP practitioner tranings and I realize they happen to be very useful for communicating with people, building rappor, or understanding people's states and matching them. I have been using the techniques I ve learned thru the courses, and I feel I already have a smoother flows with people.
I did my family of origin work, which was very useful. I drew three circles representing my dad, mum and sister. I drew arrows to and from these circles and wrote messages on each arrow; what each person in the family communicates to each other. These messages came out immediately, it is a work of the unconscious, I happened to write them, and then I was shocked to see how true they were. I also realized that I have been replicating the messages mum says to dad and dad says to mum, in my intimate relationships. I started crying...because I realized why I was feeling uncomfortable in my very intimate relationships, why did I do it to myself for such a long time? I am 31 and I am just realizing how I perceived myself, how I perceived my BF's and my family. It feelt like I ve been blind or seeing another side of the whole thing. This was on the ling weekend monday, I spent all day in my room, writing about my self realisations, sometimes crying, sometimes getting tired of thinking and falling a sleep. It was a lovely weather and I was invited to this picnic at Bronte, but I was so glad that I was staying home and working on my issues :)
I met R2 (an art collector, age 46) at a posh house party. Single Guy calls him the Daddy. there is something about him, I am so attracted to. I feel excited when he is around, I like talking to him. I like thinking about him during my day. I like watching him, the way he moves, the way he walks and sits, smiles and talks to other people. He has this mature male charisma, he s got the shining green eyes, and the calm tone in his voice, with an American accent. I am going to see his place on wednesday, and already excited about it. He s cooking, which is a good sign, and I am going to help him organize his files on his new MAC...
Monday, October 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey mate. Welcome back. Good to see that you are writing. I think it does help. I'm sorry to hear you have been a bit down. I guess it is good to reflect. I think that you think more than I do about..sometimes too much thinking can be bad for us...just live it...and feel it. I hope that all goes well with R tomorrow. Do not question it..enjoy it. Let him see that wonderful guy that you are..the real you. Stop acting.
Post a Comment