Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Plans for a ripped body


Although I ve been dieting and exercising for the last 8 month, ss seen in the picture, I ve still got a tammy. Actually I had this tammy for a long time, since I ve started Uni 10 years ago, it never leaves me, so I like it in a way. But maybe it s time for break up. I am starting again the regular cardio exercises on top of the gym, while I maintain my diet. I hope to do this for the next six weeks. So I ll post another picture by 31 October.

3 comments:

Single Guy said...

That's a great picture..and you are looking HOT mr!

Scott said...

That's pretty sexy already Doc. I'm having some impure thoughts just looking at the picture.

Local dating personal said...

I found some of your ideas very exciting. And maybe you want to have a gay friend?