My astrology says" "All you need is love, and a little sense of humour" and that they re the two things at my disposal for having success in life. I ve been feeling I need love, but I am so guarded to even be close to someone. Most of the times I think and analyse too much. Other times I do not at all. I loose myself, my thoughts for getting the attention I want. It is like not eating carbs for three months and then finding yourself in a situation where you cant really stop yourself eating them.
I drop my guard if I let someone in (both emotionally and physically), then I start to open up and be available for loving and being loved in return. I havent let anyone in for a long time, I think it s been 8 moths. I am starting to feel like I am breaking down a bit, I mean I dont feel as strong, focused and as independent-self-sufficient as I ve been. I am questioning my job, questioning my relationships with friends, colleagues, questioning my value/confidence, questioning whether I am the person I think I am, questioning how I present myself, questioning why I talk about myself too much, questioning whether I have too much ego, whether I am intelligent, or whether I have been taking the easy paths/tasks, less rewarding ones, whether I have the right choices for myself, whether I judge a lot, whether I like myself or whether I may love someone?
I stop and read what I have written above, then I kinda like it, and then I question whether I write this for myself or for someone to read? Why do I have all these concerns? Can I just relax for a moment? take a break? I sometimes feel like I am trapped in myself. One of my girlfriends used to say that she is a gay man trapped in a woman's body, I think I may be understanding her now. There is something which is quite not right for some of us. About the way we present ourselves, and the way we really are. I am concerned about this lately, and maybe the root of the problem is in there.
Myabe the solution is simple, it s all about the "self" as, Mevlana Celaleddin Rumi says
"There is another soul in your soul, seek out for it.
There is a treasury in the Mount Body, seek out for that treasury.
O mystic who goes on ! If you are really capable then seek.
Not outside , but seek what you are seeking for in yourself."
Monday, September 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like your quotes. Love and sense of humour...sounds like all you need:) I have not let anyone in five years, so do not feel bad. Everyone seems to be looking for love..or obsessed with it..I keep reading all these gay blogs and they all say the same thing...we're love starved..do not eat Carbs but do eat and breath love
Post a Comment