My NLP weekend was full-on. I find no time to spend for the house when I do these 11 hour a day weekend courses. Then Monday starts, and my schedule goes crazy again. I need the weekend to write my blog, to watch a movie or to meet friends. The NLP was really useful, it finished and now I am certified as an NLP practitioner. This whole course was for personal development rather than being able to teach NLP to people. So I did not take the testing part very seriously.
I ve written two full pages of what I look for in relationship and what type of a guy I want. I was advised to write in detail all traits that I want, be really specific. Although it sounds like that person does not exist (because the list is tall and ambitious) I know what I exactly look for now. I can tick the criteria everytime I meet and get closer to a guy. A friend of mine who is a sex and relationships coach told me to do this, and after I do it, she said I will meet the right person. I will attract the right person to my life if I align myself with this idea. The important thing is putting out the right intention, and focusing on it. The universe will help me to meet that person :))
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Best of luck in your search! I think it is very important to know what you are looking for...a lot of people do not know that..
Hi MercBoi, yes I ve seen The Secret :)) Attracting Mr Right idea is very similar to what the secret tells. I am now more interested in "Down the rabbit hole" it s a good brain exercise!
Post a Comment