I had a meeting with my trainer last week, he measured my body fat, I am at %11 (%7-13 for athletes) so I was really happy. The diet program really worked. And I can see in the mirror how different I look compared to 8 months ago. Now I am used to not eating carbs, but the old habits were calling for me since I ve been proud of myself. I thought I can give myself some space and eat carbs maybe for lunch little by little. I have been eating a piece of chocolate lunch time, which meakes me really happy, for 10 minutes maybe :)) Then I ate a high carb meal on sunday for lunch and I felt so sick in the next few hours. I had to drink a lot of water and lay down for a while. Obviously my body really got used to intake of less carbs. That s a good sign. I am still sticking to my diet. Until I start to see a six pack :) hehe.
I took a photo of my tummy again but did not have time to upload it. I dont think there s much difference compared to 7 weeks ago. I keep on training though...
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love carbs too! they make me happy. Lots of carbs in Melbourne!
Post a Comment