Monday, December 18, 2006

The Turk is back

The Turk arrived Melbourne yesterday. I just had a chat with him on msn. He said he s got a jetlag and that he s going to be in Sydney for the NYE. I said I am going to be here too and maybe I might see him. It was so weird to chat to him morning time, and knowing that he is in the same country, just an hour flight away.

For the last two weeks I ve been thinking about the Turk a lot. I am single, he is single, he s planning to live in Sydney...so after all the years everything seems to fall in place. I feel like the time washed away the excitement, passion, and frustrations, but it feels more real now. I do not know whether we ll have the chemistry again when we see each other, or whether we ll spend time together. I only know that I am excited about the whole thing.

1 comment:

Single Guy said...

Both Turks are back!!! great to hear...I think you should totally try to hook up with the other turk.