I read my previous post and absolutely hated it. I sound like a teenage girl. Falling in love with this guy after having a shag, and longing for him for two months until I realize that he moved on and living his life, and then cry for myself for not moving on. How Pathetic! I am a total emotional mess.
Same thing last week. After dating and being intimate for two weeks, JP says he has a regular buddy he has sex with every week. That breaks me down and I cry. JP freaks out, thinking "what the hell is going on why this guy invested so much in this?". Then I ask him if he is going to make a choice. Cause it is not fair on me that he s dating me and having sex with another man. He finally said he would choose his buddy. Again, I ve been a mess. I thought i would be happy with JP.
I quickly and totally can loose myself in an intimacy. Whether it is sex, dating, or a serious relationship. Then reality bumps in, and after struggling for a while I get back to myself. Why does the idea of intimacy drive me crazy, take me out of my path, throw me around, make me ecstatic ? and why does it last only for short time and leave me with dissapointment? Emotions are trouble, emotions are hard to deal with. That s why people are scared to feel. That s why people are walking away from intimacy, or the idea of dissapointment. I wish i could still feel without being so intense - it almost black or white (as JP puts it) either I feel intimacy and loose myself in it, or I keep it away from my life to avoid dissapointment. Dunno yet, how to make it grey. Hmmm...
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
everyone is seeking intimacy..it's not out there like we think...we have to work at it.
Finally, i thot im the only one with that kind of "problem".... i do get attached sometimes after being intimate or some sort!!..
Cheers
I'd rather be black and white than grey. I can spot a grey person a mile away. They are dull and boring, and have nothing to talk about. They are only good for sex, and lucky for them because that's all they want.
I love losing myself in the moment, sure it always ends in tears and it's hell at the time but I'm holding out hope that i'll find someone who also feels the same way.
Chin up mate.
Feeling like a teenage girl after having a shag... HA HA HA.
Jonathan
Post a Comment